Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bob Hope - Fourth Round

Another solid day of ball striking with the exception of the final tee shot on 18 that led to a double bogey. We shot 2 under 70. The day was much like the third round. I feel like he is finally back to feeling comfortable on the golf course. All we need to do is clean up a few swings and sharpen up the short game. This game is hard enough but when you add in working on swing mechanics, it is near impossible. We have worked hard and cleared that hurdle.

One of Kevin's amateurs today was a Doctor from Canada that I played with on the Canadian Tour. I represented a Medical Supply Company called Mentor from 2000 through 2002. I played with him at the Vancouver Open and I also did an outing at his club in Kelowna, BC. His caddy this week was another Doctor that I also played with on that day. Talk about a small world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment