Sunday, January 8, 2012

Travel Day (Sunday) - Sony Open (Hawaii)

Pretty cool stuff. I'm at 30,000 feet and writing my first blog for the year. We woke up this morning at 3:00am and Geraldine drove me to Asheville for my 5:20 flight. My travel today takes me through Charlotte and Phoenix before getting to Honolulu. It will be a long day but I'm ready to get the year started.

We all had a great month off. Kevin had an issue with his foot which required him to keep it in a boot for ten days. I met up with him last week for a few days of practice and he seems to be doing fine. The hard work he has been putting in with Rickey on his swing looks fantastic. Our boy is "on point" and he is ready to go.

I hope you all had a great Holiday. I hope you enjoy the blog and I look forward to seeing most of you sometime this year.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck this week,Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be pulling for our boy!! Good luck Kevin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.

    ReplyDelete