Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Justin Timberlake Shriners Open (Las Vegas) - Practice

Welcome back. I hope everyone is doing well. We've had four weeks off from competition and I am looking forward to getting back at it. After spending a month working on my own golf game and seeing minimal results, I'm ready to get on the other side of the bag, back where I belong, and let my pro take over. Kevin said that he took about four days off until he started working to get ready for the final run in the Fall Finish. He spent quality time with Rickey, worked hard on his short game and putting, played in some Pro-am events and has come to Las Vegas ready.

I flew in Sunday and met Kevin Monday morning to start the week. We played a nine hole practice round with Scott Brown before the Monday pro-am and then spent the afternoon going through our normal routine. We had another great practice round on Tuesday with Harris English, Brian Harman and Scott Brown and then spent today going through our Wednesday practice routine. Kevin is looking great and we are ready for the week.

We tee off tomorrow at 8:35 with Steve Wheatcroft and Patrick Reed.

No comments:

Post a Comment