Sunday, April 7, 2013

2013 Blog / Off to Midland, TX

As I'm packing up and getting ready to leave for Midland, I figured it was about time I started to blog and get everyone up to speed with what is going on. As most of you know, Kevin started the year with three events out of the country. After two missed cuts in Panama and Bogota, Kevin picked up a win at the Chile Classic. Unfortunately for me, I was not there for those events. Because of the high travel expenses associated with these events, I had to make a tough decision to stay home. I decided to stay home and work the odd jobs I had to get me through the winter. After four months of driving a delivery truck, working in a woodworking shop, working on a ranch and herding cattle, cutting firewood, coaching basketball, coaching indoor soccer, and eBaying; I am ready to get back to my real job. I found out quickly how blessed I am to be able to have a job I love waking up and doing every single day.

So now it is off to Texas. Kevin did not play this week in Brasil so he is playing in the Monday proam in Midland. Kevin skipped this event in 2010 when he was on the Nationwide Tour. The extra day will help him get familiar with the course. It's time to go chase down win number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment