Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back on the Road

After two weeks off, I am looking forward to getting back to work. The toughest part of the job this week was the 15 hour drive from Morganton, NC to Dallas, TX. I woke up yesterday (Saturday) at 4:30am, out the door by 5am and pulled into my hotel 1030 miles and 15 hours later. Not the ideal drive but sometimes you just have to do what needs to be done. We did not know we were not playing in the Colonial until late late week and with the cost of flights and rental cars, I decided to make the drive. I'm glad it's over but not looking forward to the trip back home.

Kevin is arriving this morning. He is attempting the British Open Qualifier on Monday at Gleneagles GC just outside of Dallas. I am meeting him around noon and then we will play a practice round. The qualifier is 36 holes and our first tee time is 7:50am tomorrow.

The Tour event this week is the Bryon Nelson Championship. We start preparing for that on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment