Monday, July 18, 2011

Viking Classic - Fourth Round

Tough day today. We struggled getting the ball in the fairway off the tee. Only hitting five fairways, we were not able to control the ball from the rough and we had limited opportunities at birdie. Our one over par (73), -14 total, dropped us to a tie for 27th.

After the round, I hopped in the car and drove 10 hours back to Morganton. I got home at 2:30am, doing some laundry this morning, and then heading to the airport for Vancouver. My flight leaves Charlotte this evening at 6pm for Seattle. I'll be renting a car in Seattle and then driving up to Vancouver, expecting to arrive at my hotel around midnight (3am EST). It's going to be a long day. Kevin is flying in from Jackson, MS today and we plan to meet about 8:30am Tuesday morning.

Unfortunately, my hotel in Vancouver is charging for the internet. I refuse to pay for the internet in a hotel so I will not be blogging next week from Canada unless the business center offers free internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment