Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sony Open Second Round

I want to start off by saying thank you for all the kind comments on Facebook yesterday. I have always wondered if I was wasting my time blogging but with all of the positive feedback, I realize many people actually enjoy what I have to say and follow us on the road. I will continue to try to keep the blog updated but please understand there will be some weeks that it will not be possible. I will do my best!!

Today's second round of the Sony Open was as solid as I've ever seen since caddying for Kiz. After an opening tee shot that found the right rough and led to a double bogey, Kevin's ball striking was awesome. Even though there were a few loose shots, he managed to hit every green (17) after the opening hole and is ranked number one in the greens in regulation through two rounds. He was able to make a  few imore putts today and finished the day with a three under par round of 67 ( I believe this was the first under par round of his career here in Hawaii).

After the round, we had some lunch and then met up for some practice. Kevin spent most of his time chipping and putting with only a few minutes hitting the ball.
Everything is on point and he is ready for three day. We tee off tomorrow at 10:40 with Tom Johnson and Zach Jihnson

No comments:

Post a Comment