Sunday, August 22, 2010

Starting a Blog

After playing the TableRock Cup at Mimosa Hills and talking to Coach Terry Rogers, I have realized that there are a few people out there that would like to follow the progress of the players that I caddy for on the Tour. I thought that by creating a blog, I can keep everyone up to speed with how things are going. I will try to blog every few days and update everyone with the life of a Tour Caddy. I have never done this before, so please be patient with the progress. As I start to learn the ropes, I will try to add pictures,etc. Thanks for all of the support and I hope you find this a little bit entertaining. Feel free to tell anyone you think may be interested in reading this. Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it, Duane. Let it rip, we'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Day in the Life of Duane Bock...what could be more exciting!?!? Actually, it does sound pretty exciting, and I will look forward to reading about the ins and outs of what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duane, It's Clayton from Charleston. Following the St. Jude this weekend. Play hard, big finish on the horizon for Kevin. Good luck man.

    ReplyDelete