Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wyndham Championship (Greensboro, NC) - Practice

Kevin and I arrived Monday morning and played in the Monday pro-am. We both had a nice week off and we're ready to get back at it. This is the last event before the FedEx playoffs. We will need a top 2 finish to have a chance to make the playoffs. Our back up plan is to play the Nationwide Tour next week in Knoxville, TN and then go defend at the Mylan Classic in Pittsburgh, PA the following week.

On Tuesday, we played a practice round with Jim Renner, Andres Gonzales, and James Driscoll. It was a solid day all around. After lunch, we went through our practice routine and called it quits about 4pm.

I have the family with me this week so Kevin gave me the day off on Wednesday. I spent the morning with them swimming at the pool and then headed out to play my own practice round. I am trying the NC Mid-am qualifier in Winston Salem, NC on Monday so I met up with my friend, Dennis Woolard, and we played our practice round. I've only played one round in the last six weeks so I have a lot of work to do on my own game.

We tee off today on number 10 at 1:40pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment