Friday, August 19, 2011

Wyndham Championship - Second Round

It was another solid day. Kevin's ball striking was better then yesterday and we managed our way around the course nicely. We struggled once again with the putter and failed to make putts. We had a bogey-free round (67) with only three birdies.  Two of the three birdies were 2-putt birdies. Its hard to maintain a positive attitude when putts are not falling but we just have to keep giving ourselves the opportunities.

After the round, Kevin had a good practice session and then worked out. When we finished, I left and found a golf course to get a little practice in for myself. I was feeling good about things until I took the family to play putt-putt after dinner. I'm embarrassed to say, my wife beat me and my kids almost beat me.

We tee off tomorrow at 9:06 with Joe Durant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment