Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mexico (Guest appearance)

Hi Everyone, this is Kevin.  Dewey said he was tired of blogging after I play like a "kned" so I told him I would sub in as a guest blogger tonight.  Now to see if I can sound like him...

We had it going a for a little bit with -1 thru 9, but had a rough back nine.  Seems to be a common theme for the year.  Started with a pushed 4 iron on 10 that the wind blew forever in the hazard and the double bogey train was revving up.   I played (excuse me "We") solid for the next few holes missing some makeable birdie putts until the 16th hole.  Another wayward drive on 16 led to another double and a popped up 5 wood on 17 topped it off with another bogey.  The wind started to howl later in the round and the scores ballooned a bit so we still have a shot at this.

3 bad swings led to a bad round, clean those up and hole a few putts and we are off to the races.  Hope everyone is doing fantastic and we will let Dewey return tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment