Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pebble Beach Pro-am

Sorry for not keeping in touch this week but after five weeks on the road, I was a little tired of blogging. By the time I made it back to my room each night, all I wanted to do was go to sleep.

Kevin and I met up on Tuesday. We worked with Rickey in the morning and then played a practice round on Pebble Beach. Wednesday was the same routine except we played Monterey. Kevin was hitting it great and we were ready for the week.

When I met Kevin on Thursday, he was not feeling well. He came down with a head cold with a sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, etc. He couldn't shake it for the rest of the week, and then I caught it Friday night. We finished the week 4 over par and missed the cut by four. The week can be summed up as a week of missed opportunities. We putted poorly all week we also left other scoring opportunities out there. We didn't take advantage of the reachable par 5's and missed a few greens with some short irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment