Monday, September 6, 2010

Mylan Classic - Final Round

2010 Mylan Classic CHAMPION. Kevin shot a bogey free 67 to win by one shot. The win moves us to 14th on the Money List and in good shape for the rest of the year. (top 25 gain 2011 PGA Tour cards)

Kevin played great all day. Right from the first tee shot that he striped down the middle to the final 4-footer that he hearted in the center of the hole on the 18th. I was very impressed with his composure today. Our goal/thought for the day... "golf is a process, f*** results". We were so toned into the process, he was completely focused on hitting great shots. He was calm and in control all day. Nothing bothered him and he handled the pressure like a Champion.

I have a busy day ahead of me today. After the tournament last night, I drove 7 hrs home. I got home about mid-night. Woke up this morning and doing laundry. I'm flying out to Salt Lake City, UT this afternoon from Charlotte. I'm trying to get packed early so I can spend some time with the kids today. Thanks to everyone for their text, emails, phone calls and voice mails. The support means a lot!!!
                                                                                                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That's great news. Looks like your ticket is punched for D.I.

    ReplyDelete