Friday, September 3, 2010

Mylan Classic - Round Two

First off this morning on number 10 at 7:20am. After this summer in the midwest with the heat index reaching into the 110's, I swore I would never complain about being cold again. Well, it was "chilly" this morning. I arrived at the club before sunrise and it was still dark when we started our warm up session. I'm just saying I wish I had a sweater or jacket to wear. (I'm not complaining)

Kevin played well today. One bad lie just off the green and an early "mud" ball caused two bogeys on the first nine holes. He was able to offset those bogeys with four birdies and turned at 2 under. A bad swing with a nine iron ending in a water hazard caused another bogey on our back nine but he finished strong with birdies on two of his last three holes. His 6 under total was good enough for the lead when we finished but I'm sure that a few guys will pass us this afternoon.

The weather forecast is calling for a cold front moving through the area later today. The high tomorrow is only expected to be in the mid 60's and the wind is forecasted to be gusting up to 30mph. The wind here at this course swirls through the valleys and it is very difficult to figure out. If the forecast stays true, it will take a lot of patience tomorrow. Looking forward to it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment